Report for PAC - Policies & Admissions Committee - Aug 2023
Policy & Admissions Committee (PAC) Report August 2023
What we do: PAC assists new groups in registering to list A.A. meetings/groups on the OIAA meeting directory: Reviews all new meeting submission forms for compliance in form completion, directory listing guideline compliance, retains meeting/group Traditions statement.
PAC assists new member groups to list Intergroup representatives at time of registration.
PAC assists meetings/groups regain their status to be relisted within the OIAA meeting directory or as Intergroup representatives if they have lapsed.
PAC assists to resolve complaints and answer questions regarding OIAA directory listed meeting/groups that have been reported.
PAC offers OIAA policy/guideline advisories to any interested parties.
What we did: Committee actions from July 23 to August 18 2023 (26 days):
- New meeting submission forms reviewed: 109
- New meeting submission forms processed to listed completion: 32
- Meetings listed with an IGR: 13 (32% of total listed)
- Decided Not To List: 1
- Outstanding – waiting for reply: 44
- Declined listings: 6
- Sent to Steppers: 2
- Sent to PIC: 0
- Requested removal: 0
- Complaints: 3
- OIAA policy/guideline advisory: 0
- Duplicates/Not a Listing/Actually an Update/Hold: 21
- PAC welcomed new member Eldin V. who has been a terrific asset to the committee and now holds PAC Alt Chair position.
- OIAA Cloud Services has helpfully assisted with Google Group issues.
- Getting members reply to emails sent to prospective new meetings to list – to complete listing process.
Thank you for allowing us to serve,
Eldin V. PAC alt Chair & Jan BB, Chair